Are you losing website visitors due to slow website speed? and you want to increase loading speed. For website speed improvement you can enable CloudFlare on your website. In this article, I will tell you how to set up free CloudFlare CDN on the website with the free account. These days website loading speed is one the most important factor in the SEO. If your website is taking too much time in loading then you can lose visitors. You can read about CloudFlare features on the official website.
Follow the steps given below to set up free CloudFlare CDN.
- 1. First, you will create an account on CloudFlare website https://www.cloudflare.com/a/sign-up
The signup process is same as other websites like Gmail or Facebook. when you created an account on it then login to the account. And you will see add site link in the top right corner of the screen and Click on it.
- 2. A new window will be open on the same screen and you need to enter your website domain in the field and click on Begin Scan button.
- 3. It will take few seconds when scanning will complete then you will see a new button Continue setup. Click on it.
- 4. Again new window will be displayed and click on continue button.
- 5. In next screen, you will need to select free radio button and again click on continue button.
- 6. This is the last step, you will see a new screen and it will give you new Nameservers for your domain. Then click on continue button again.
- 7. Now you need to change new nameservers for your domain in the hosting account where you purchased the domain name. For example, I update these nameservers to my hosting account. I am using Big rock hosting, so I update new nameservers into my BigRock hosting account.
when you update nameservers then it will take some time and your domain will be hosted on the CloudFlare side. After some time in the CloudFlare account, you will see a notification, your website is active on CloudFlare.