In this lesson, we discuss how we can create Personal Profile in WordPress. In the previous lesson, we discussed how we can Add users in WordPress.
Find below-mentioned points to create Personal Profile in WordPress.
Step (1) − Navigate to Users > Your Profile section from your wp-admin panel.
Step (2) − You will be prompted with a new page having lots of options.
The following options appear on the screen :
- Visual editor − If you click on the checkbox, you can’t use visual editor on posts or pages. By default it is unchecked.
- Syntax Highlighting – If you click on the checkbox, you can’t highlight text while editing. By default it is unchecked.
- Admin Color Scheme – you can change the color of your website by selecting any of the following.
- Keyboard Shortcuts – If you want to use keyboard shortcuts, you can click on the checkbox.
- Toolbar – You can view the toolbar when viewing the site if the box is checked.
- Language – You can choose a language for your website.
Rest options do not need clarification and you can change as per your need.
Step (3) – Click on Update profile to save your changes.