Find below-mentioned points to View Plugins in WordPress.
Step (1) − Navigate to Plugins > Installed Plugins section from your wp-admin panel.
Step (2) − You can see all of your plugins are listed there as shown in the screenshot:
A table of plugin Name and Description is shown there for each plugin. Following functions are available for each plugin:
- Activate − This option Enable the Plugin.
- Deactivate − This option disables the Plugin.
- Settings − This option depends upon the Plugin. Some plugins have the setting option available and some not. Basically, it contains Plugin settings.
- Delete − This option delete the Plugin permanently.
- Update − This option updates the Plugin if any update found.